Tuesday, July 24, 2012

NERD STATION

So as an aspiring writer I have found that one of my biggest problems is procrastination. There are so many things my mind tries to make me do besides sit down and write. I have to feed the dogs, make sure the kids are alright, chase after a cricket, decide what color the sky actually is. You know the normal stuff. One of the ways I combat this is by giving my mind something interesting to focus on, so I have created a nerd station and have begun collecting things that will keep my mind busy and my butt in the chair. Here are a few pictures.



2 comments:

  1. Focusing is always a toughie. Good for you for creating a station that will help you concentrate! For me the biggest distraction is the internet, so I try to unplug whenever I need to get writing done. Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah same for me Internet can take a constructive writing session and make it how did I get into so many cat videos on youtube session lol. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete