Thursday, July 3, 2014

The inevitable.



So I really didn't want to make this blog. I did my best to avoid it. I really liked the Monday/Friday blog schedule and thought I might make it through this. Unfortunately due to things going on in my home life, I am going to need to take a blogging break. 

I really appreciate all who have stopped by the past two months. Even if you didn't comment just seeing views made me happy through a rough time. I am really hopping to be back in action later this month and I will be able to get around to all of your amazing blogs. I do not take any of you lightly and I just hate posting then not being able to get around. 

Anyway, hope all is well your way. As always have fun and keep writing. 

11 comments:

  1. Taking a break myself although no problems to deal with. I hope all yours will sort themselves out soon and things will end up how you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you well, Brandon, see you back around the blogosphere soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life gets in the way, life wins... the blog is an extension of your life as you share your life and pieces of your world... so post when you can, remember we are here. I have been in and out the last six months and something I call "ghost posts", I get around when I can... but the life thing keeps getting in the way.
    Jeremy [Retro]

    There's no earthly way of knowing.
    Which direction we are going!
    [Being-Retro]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brandon,

    Your personal life is a priority. Your blog can be a verbalisation, a positive resource. When you are ready, at your own pace, you shall return. Blogging is hard enough to keep up with.

    Take it easy, good sir and look after YOU.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandon, hope times become better for you. We'll be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope things settle down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Brandon- don't you worry about a thing. You do what's right for you and your family. The blog will all be here when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog on the blitz. I hope things settle down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope everything is okay with you. We'll be here when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry, we won't vanish. Breaks are fine. Do what you have to do. The real world comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fret not, brother. If you're able to post once every week or even twice a month you're doing way better than me these days...
    Take care man.

    That's a sad pup pic :(

    ReplyDelete