Sunday, January 19, 2014

Writing with the fishes!!!



The last few months of this pregnancy has been trying for us here in the Ax family. Lots of doctor visits and medicine. This being the case, I have not been able to be on here like I would like(this makes excused absence # 345, I know, I know, LIFE BE CRAZY!!! lol). Monday makes 34 weeks and so if he tries coming they won't stop him. It is now completely up to Dorian to pick his B-day.

I won't say it hasn't been a bit stressful. Still, I had a wonderful gift from my wife that has me super inspired and has given me a great writing tool.  I got a new 75 gallon fish tank with Koi in it.  I love them so much and the peaceful flow of the water pump is like having a fountain again.

There is nothing quite like sitting in a quiet room, the water flowing and Koi swimming around. I have already gotten a few really good writing secession done in front of them. Thankful for the small things that mean so much. 

Anyway, I hope all is well your way. As always, have fun and keep writing.

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy the fish as sounds like soon life will be crazy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why water sounds are so soothing but they are. I am sure that you will have many marathon writing sessions thanks to your new fish tank. Maybe I should move my ocean noise machine next to my desk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to have fish tanks, and I always thought the sounds were so soothing. Enjoy it now before Dorian brings that new-baby craziness to the household. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool aquarium. My desk is in the corner... with a wall. :( I'd love to have some fishy ambiance.

    Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys. I am enjoying my fish and waiting on my boy. Life isn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May God bless Amanda and the new baby to be and the rest of your family.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete