Okay I was supposed to do this Monday, but I had a short story I had to write that took over my life for a few days. So here it is.
These are the first blog awards for me so first I want to say thank you to S.K. Anthony and A Daft Scott Lass for my awards.
My three awards are.
Now comes the tricky part, the awards come with rules attached. So I have to tell several random facts about myself and answer quite a few questions when all combined. To spare anyone who is reading and my fingers, I figured I'd combine these down to just a few of each.
Random Facts About Me...
1. I am a huge comic nerd, the books, the toys, the movies, if it is out there I love it.
2. I wave at people when in my car, but don't check to see if they wave back, this way I preserve my shrinking faith in humanity. :)
3. I love to draw almost as much as I love to write.
4. I have only been drunk twice in my life, it sucks being so tall I guess.
5. I'm a bigger fan of Harry Potter than S.K. Anthony. :P
6. I actually wish I was Superman, red underwear and all.( that felt like tmi.)
7. If I do drink, I do it like Captain Jack, with a bottle of rum.
I combined questions from each of these, so here they are...
1. If you could be any animal, which would it be and why? Tiger, because they are awesome, and strips are slimming.
2. What’s your favorite word and why? Antediluvian, I just love how it sounds.
3. Bacon or Chocolate? Chocolate covered bacon? (Don't judge me)
4. If you could eat as much of anything you wanted without stopping until you could pop whenever you wanted, what would it be? Tacos, hands down.
5. If you could meet one historical figure living or dead, who would it be? Bruce Lee (Yes he counts...Because he just does and that is why...)
6. What is your most controversial belief? I am not sure if I can say this here...I guess I will...here it goes. The Voice is now and has always been better than American Idol...there I said it.
7. What music album are you still listening to now that you also listened to years ago? Wow, so many. Hmm, Sublime- self titled first album. It earns its Parental Advisory label, but I love this type of music.
Okay so there they are, now I have to find some people to nominate. Instead of bombarding everyone with all three. I would like to find four people and give them the...
Here are my nominees.
Just post this award on your blog, say who you got it from, give 7 randoms facts about yourself and answer these
seven 4 questions.
1. What inspires you to be creative?
2. What is your version of the perfect dinner?
3. What are three of your favorite bands?
4. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Your controversial revelation will cause a riot!ReplyDelete
I've almost never been drunk in my life either. Just seems dumb to me.
Thanks so much for the award. I've received it before so I'll just graciously accept it here.
Sounds good, yeah drunk isn't my thing either.Delete
Lol at your tiger answer. Congrats on the awards!ReplyDelete
Captain Jack! Rum is my grown-up drink of choice. Thank you mucho for the awards nomination! I'll try not to disappoint!ReplyDelete
I too am a huge Sublime fan.
By the way, I've acknowledged your nomination AND posted about Elemental on my blog.Delete
Have a look!
Awesome, I'll jump over and check it out.Delete
This seems like a challenge of some sort... Bigger Harry Potter fan than me? BoohooReplyDelete
Ummm, I don't think I see anything wrong with chocolate covered bacon... but you try it first and then let us know if its worth it. Otherwise, side by side works for me ;)
And yes sir, The Voice is better than American Idol, hands down!
Lol, a tie maybe?Delete
I'm game, someone bring on the covered pork.
A tiger because the stripes are slimming! Great answer! Nice to learn a bit more about you Brandon and congrats on the awards.ReplyDelete
Ty, glad you enjoyed it.Delete
Congrats on the awards! I love the drawing you have at the top of this. I also love that you wave at people and don't check to see if they wave back. I'm that driver that screams at people if they don't wave when I let them out (because that really shows them). Ha!ReplyDelete
Lol, you tell 'um. I may or may not do the same and I choose to plead the fifth.Delete
Congratulations on the awards and thank you for thinking on me. Your cartoons always make me smile. I'm big fan of Bruce Lee too. And I agree with you that The Voice is better than American Idol, so you've got back up there. And Tacos, hahaha. Ah man, you won my heart. Tacos rock, but if you could just try them in Mexico, all the endless variety of them, you'll never end loving them.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the backup, I'm waiting on the mobs to come for me. Actually a good friend of mine while younger was from Mexico his mom would make authentic enchiladas and tacos and for lack of spelling I will just say this chicken soup that got me hooked on the food. I don't mind the Americanized versions, but man any chance I get for authentic I'm there.Delete
Hahaha, not good for the diet but one cannot resist such temptations. :)Delete
Damn, that's a good favorite word.ReplyDelete
Love the tiger answer. Makes sense to me.ReplyDelete
Loved to learn more about you! Congrats on the award.
Ty, and tigers rule.Delete
Love your drawing! I want to see more of them!ReplyDelete
Ty, I started doing them a few blogs back, they are fun to do.Delete
Yay! Congrats on the awards. And as I drive by, I'll wave back :) Have a great day.ReplyDelete
Well at least I have one person I can wave and look at :)Delete
Congrats on all of these awards, Brandon! Your answers were awesome. Have you ever thought about putting out a comic book with your drawings and stories? Kill two birds and all that? I used to read the Sunday comics all the time. My favorites were Garfield and Calvin & Hobbes.ReplyDelete
Hey welcome back, how was the vaca? I have thought about doing a little comic since I started doing these. I used to love the Sunday comics as well.Delete
The Adventures of Baxxius and Axie(little dragon named by S.K. Anthony.)
Thanx for taking part in my Liebster Blog Award!!!! Enjoyed reading your post.ReplyDelete
Thanks for awarding it :)Delete
Awesome! Congratulations on your awards!!! Loved your answers. Tacos are good, and Bruce Lee definitely counts as a historical figure that would be really cool to meet. Voice versus Idol - bwahaha - Voice is definitely better.ReplyDelete
Glad we agree :).Delete