Okay I was supposed to do this Monday, but I had a short story I had to write that took over my life for a few days. So here it is.
These are the first blog awards for me so first I want to say thank you to S.K. Anthony and A Daft Scott Lass for my awards.
My three awards are.
Now comes the tricky part, the awards come with rules attached. So I have to tell several random facts about myself and answer quite a few questions when all combined. To spare anyone who is reading and my fingers, I figured I'd combine these down to just a few of each.
Random Facts About Me...
1. I am a huge comic nerd, the books, the toys, the movies, if it is out there I love it.
2. I wave at people when in my car, but don't check to see if they wave back, this way I preserve my shrinking faith in humanity. :)
3. I love to draw almost as much as I love to write.
4. I have only been drunk twice in my life, it sucks being so tall I guess.
5. I'm a bigger fan of Harry Potter than S.K. Anthony. :P
6. I actually wish I was Superman, red underwear and all.( that felt like tmi.)
7. If I do drink, I do it like Captain Jack, with a bottle of rum.
I combined questions from each of these, so here they are...
1. If you could be any animal, which would it be and why? Tiger, because they are awesome, and strips are slimming.
2. What’s your favorite word and why? Antediluvian, I just love how it sounds.
3. Bacon or Chocolate? Chocolate covered bacon? (Don't judge me)
4. If you could eat as much of anything you wanted without stopping until you could pop whenever you wanted, what would it be? Tacos, hands down.
5. If you could meet one historical figure living or dead, who would it be? Bruce Lee (Yes he counts...Because he just does and that is why...)
6. What is your most controversial belief? I am not sure if I can say this here...I guess I will...here it goes. The Voice is now and has always been better than American Idol...there I said it.
7. What music album are you still listening to now that you also listened to years ago? Wow, so many. Hmm, Sublime- self titled first album. It earns its Parental Advisory label, but I love this type of music.
Okay so there they are, now I have to find some people to nominate. Instead of bombarding everyone with all three. I would like to find four people and give them the...
Here are my nominees.
Just post this award on your blog, say who you got it from, give 7 randoms facts about yourself and answer these
seven 4 questions.
1. What inspires you to be creative?
2. What is your version of the perfect dinner?
3. What are three of your favorite bands?
4. If you could have one superpower what would it be?