Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So Blogging...

I guess the main question is why now. I have been aware of blogs for quite a while, but have never started one. It‘s actually funny it has taken me so long since one of my favorite activities is writing, in fact it is writing that has led me finally to create my own blog. I finished my first novel, I have been working on it for some time now and after several revisions and query letters sent I feel ready to try and get this thing published. A daunting task that I have undertook simply because I must write. It is in me and I never feel quite as complete as when I am letting the words flow out onto a blank page. So I guess all of this is to say I am starting a journey and maybe having a few people to tell about it wouldn't be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment